View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently December 13th, 2017, 4:58 am



Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 New Doodle... 
Author Message
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2004, 3:04 pm
Posts: 327
Location: The Weirdo Zone
Post I don't play to 3-year-olds.
Sora: You have been offically warned, this is your First Strike as per my rules here.

I am very sorry you have had to force my hand on this matter. I would have talked things over with you if you had just left it at the post you made before this one.

However you did not heed my advice in the Rules here:
My suggestion is if someone makes you mad, do not post back immediately. Leave the computer, go cool down, and then come back to post later when you can think rationally. The post and the board aren't going anywhere, so it can wait. Remember, no matter how mad someone makes you, they still deserve some respect.

Thus you're being warned. I can't tell if you're joking or not with this post and quite frankly my patience has warn very thin with you so I don't care.


Sora wrote:
Jai, I believe it is YOU who has misunderstood. Maybe next time you'd wanna ask me to be more specific, instead of making me look like an idiot!


You made yourself look like an idiot Sora, not me. You did so in posting this nonsense. If you were more specific in the first place we wouldn't have this problem. I shouldn't have to ask, especially if you know from past experiances on other boards that I don't always understand what you mean. Therefore, you need to work on that, not I.

Sora wrote:
I know you're better than me! A lot of people are, but that doesn't mean you have to rub it in my face, just because you didn;t understand me!


I never said I was better than you. Compared to other artists on the web, I suck. With practice you will become better, possible even better than I one day. But again, yes I didn't understand you, but your attitute - just like the other times on the other boards - is what keeps getting you in trouble.

Sora wrote:
I'm tired of being hurt by you! Every time I go to a message board, YOU hurt me! Now, I'm thinking, "What's the point? JAI'BYRD'S GONNA RUIN IT ANYWAY!"


I don't owe you a damn thing Sora, and neither does anyone else on this planet. Remember that.

I have done nothing but stick up for you after you bad mouthed us on other boards and I even spear-headed the movement to give you a second chance on the MK:C board. You came here of your own free will, therefore the consequenses of your actions are on your head, no one elses'.


Sora wrote:
Why won't be nice for a change?


Considering how many times I've taken the time to explain things to you when no one else would, I think I've been very nice to you.

Sora wrote:
Why won't you take lessons from Angel?


Angel is correct, we are two completely different people. I like who I am and I'm not going to change. Either you take me for what I am, or you don't. Its as simple as that.

Sora wrote:
STOP HURTING ME!


You're the one who's hurting yourself here. If you think I'm going to feel sorry for you, you're dead wrong.

Honestly Sora, I hate to say this, but grow up. Your attitude and how you present yourself on message boards keep leading to these situations. One would think that would have dawned on you by now. Bascially I'm tired of your childish antics as I've been pretty patient with you up untill now.

I try to be open-minded and understanding, but Darlos is right, either you're joking again - and if you are, it's not funny - or you're a neurotic mess who needs to get out more instead of wasting other people's time on message boards.

Thus in conclusion, don't try me man as this is my board and I am the final word here - whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, go make your own board and leave us alone. Ka'peesh?

_________________
Image


October 19th, 2004, 3:15 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Post 
I truly appreciate you all's advice, and I thank you all, but to insure you:

I cried when I got off of the computer, and Darlos, I'm not faking this.

I don't mind admitting that some one's better than me. In fact, it spurs me to do better! but when someone rubs it in my face, it hurts me to the limit.




But someone reminded me that things like that are going to happen. Someone reminded me that I must never take anyone's bad words to the heart like a poison arrow.

That someone was my mother. And she is my everything. Because of her, I plan to atleast explain to Jai what I meant, and to appologize again for offending her. I don't know if I'll get over it fast, but I will forgive her, reguardless if she appologizes or not.

Once again, I thank you all for giving me good advice. I shall learn to use it.









Oh, sorry Angel, for comparing you with Jai.


October 19th, 2004, 3:22 pm
Post Re: I don't play to 3-year-olds.
Jaibyrd wrote:
Sora: You have been offically warned, this is your First Strike as per my rules here.

I am very sorry you have had to force my hand on this matter. I would have talked things over with you if you had just left it at the post you made before this one.

However you did not heed my advice in the Rules here:
My suggestion is if someone makes you mad, do not post back immediately. Leave the computer, go cool down, and then come back to post later when you can think rationally. The post and the board aren't going anywhere, so it can wait. Remember, no matter how mad someone makes you, they still deserve some respect.

Thus you're being warned. I can't tell if you're joking or not with this post and quite frankly my patience has warn very thin with you so I don't care.




You made yourself look like an idiot Sora, not me. You did so in posting this nonsense. If you were more specific in the first place we wouldn't have this problem. I shouldn't have to ask, especially if you know from past experiances on other boards that I don't always understand what you mean. Therefore, you need to work on that, not I.



I never said I was better than you. Compared to other artists on the web, I suck. With practice you will become better, possible even better than I one day. But again, yes I didn't understand you, but your attitute - just like the other times on the other boards - is what keeps getting you in trouble.



I don't owe you a damn thing Sora, and neither does anyone else on this planet. Remember that.

I have done nothing but stick up for you after you bad mouthed us on other boards and I even spear-headed the movement to give you a second chance on the MK:C board. You came here of your own free will, therefore the consequenses of your actions are on your head, no one elses'.



Considering how many times I've taken the time to explain things to you when no one else would, I think I've been very nice to you.



Angel is correct, we are two completely different people. I like who I am and I'm not going to change. Either you take me for what I am, or you don't. Its as simple as that.


You're the one who's hurting yourself here. If you think I'm going to feel sorry for you, you're dead wrong.

Honestly Sora, I hate to say this, but grow up. Your attitude and how you present yourself on message boards keep leading to these situations. One would think that would have dawned on you by now. Bascially I'm tired of your childish antics as I've been pretty patient with you up untill now.

I try to be open-minded and understanding, but Darlos is right, either you're joking again - and if you are, it's not funny - or you're a neurotic mess who needs to get out more instead of wasting other people's time on message boards.

Thus in conclusion, don't try me man as this is my board and I am the final word here - whether you like it or not. If you don't like it, go make your own board and leave us alone. Ka'peesh?










Hm... perhaps it is you that has broken your own rules. When I mislead you, you striked back. You didn't stop to think about what I could have meant, and even if you have, your response was still offensive, so it didn't help.

Okay, maybe I should have been specific the first time, but the fact that I didn't, doesn't give you the right to post such a retort, and yes, I did strike back without thinking. That was my fault.

And the last thing...

How dare you test my words and intellect?! This may be your board, but you don't make it what it is, the members do! A man may have a board, but it is nothing without members. He needs to get people to come, and must keep them. And savage retorts won't do it!

You may think that you can outdo me because you're an adult, but I shall tell you like I tell everyone else: I am not you're average kid, teen, and will not be your average adult. If you want to test my intellect, bring it on, because my emotions may get pounded, but intellect shall annihilate you, and whatever you throw, reguardless if you fell it or not. You are trying to reshape a rock that is harder than a diamond, and breaking it won't work. That only multiplies the problem, and it will drive you crazy!

I never said you owe me, so get your damn facts straight!

...Ah, did you even take time to state what I am quoting? Obviously you didn't! You really need to learn how to watch your actions, and Practice What You Preach! You need to follow your own rules! Even if you did take time for both replies, you still offended me, so you broke your own rule, and if you say I'm wrong, that makes me right! Obviously I never had to take any time, because I could still could have posted an offending reply!

So, I shall state what you should remember:

There will always be someone better than me, yet I can always step over that person, and take the next challange. I may get humiliated, or challanged, but that shouldn't stop me. I shall, and will continue to strive for success, and shan't let anyone get in my way!

Once again, I appologize if I offended you, and I forgive you even if you don't appologize. So if you want to take me off of your board, so be it, but remember...

You are trying to get back at me. I'm the one walking, leaving this post as my final words. The next time you get into a feud like this, maybe you should shut-up, and maybe he/she will too. The fact that you retorted the way you did, is why I retorted the way I did, which is why you warned me. Next time shut-up, and let him/her talk and look stupid. That way you are the bigger man.






And you better try with this one, but I think you won't for this is your board.




And if you want to post something, don't. Because I don't think it your target will be hit.




Well, see ya! :wink:


October 19th, 2004, 4:02 pm
Weirdo Goddess
Weirdo Goddess
User avatar

Joined: October 13th, 2004, 3:04 pm
Posts: 327
Location: The Weirdo Zone
Post Goodbye Sora.
Sora, you just made no sense what-so-ever. You didn't even read what I wrote like usual, and I'm not putting up with your nonsense anymore.

You've just earned yourself a ban here. Unlike what you think - This is my board. I made it and I put it up out of the kindness of my heart so my friends can play on it. The members did not make it, and guess what? The members will still be here after you're gone. Goobye!

_________________
Image


October 19th, 2004, 4:53 pm
Profile ICQ YIM WWW
Rant Master
Rant Master

Joined: October 13th, 2004, 3:25 pm
Posts: 70
Location: NCSU
Post 
Well, we just met our first complete psycho on this board. Some people just take stuff too seriously...

I vent my problems and feelings of superiority in video games... I think. Or maybe I just like shooting people in the head. ::cough::

So... how bout' them wolves?


October 19th, 2004, 5:29 pm
Profile YIM WWW
Small Chocolate Piano
Small Chocolate Piano
User avatar

Joined: October 16th, 2004, 8:30 am
Posts: 17
Location: Scotderland
Post 
Wolves = good. Jai's art = divine. Sora scares me. :(

_________________
I'd have given you any life you wanted, just to keep you out of mine


October 19th, 2004, 5:33 pm
Profile YIM WWW
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2004, 1:15 am
Posts: 193
Post 
The crazy thing is that I was the one pushing to get that kid banned from MK:C until Jai and Angel convinced me to back off. and they were right. None of us knew anything about him until then. *shrugs* But a tiger can't change it's stripes I guess. SNAFU... situation normal- all fucked up! Like I said, some people just don't click. C'est le vie. I just have to wonder how shitty things are going to become on the other sites Sora frequents. *sigh* It's things like this that make me sociopathic! :wink:

Yeah! how about them Wolves?! I love Wolves! And Squirrels too. How about a test in that cute, furry, bushtailed rodent? heh heh heh


October 20th, 2004, 4:28 am
Profile YIM
tEh sAuSaGe!11
tEh sAuSaGe!11

Joined: November 1st, 2004, 12:07 pm
Posts: 16
Location: Canada, eh?
Post 
...Whoa, that is the first. time. EVER. I have seen multiple personality psychosis. O_O;

_________________
You are the shadow master...*chitter chitter*
*BITE*


November 1st, 2004, 12:33 pm
Profile
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
First Knight of the Odd Republic!
User avatar

Joined: October 14th, 2004, 1:15 am
Posts: 193
Post 
I once dated a woman with MPD. That was... um... fun. :? It was never boring, I'll tell ya that much! *chuckles* And the sex was amazing. Lucky for me she was only violent towards herself. More than a little self-destructive. Strange thing is I still love the woman. I just don't have the patience to deal with such a condition day after day. *shrugs*

_________________
Image
ImageImageImageImage


November 1st, 2004, 7:06 pm
Profile YIM
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.